- At least 3 years of experience Managing a software QA team with direct reports
- BS / MS or any other Reputable Online learning platform in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years of overall experience in software engineering or quality assurance.
Develop a growing team of Software Quality Assurance personnels testing software releases. You will collaborate with the software development teams, and test automation team to deliver high-quality software solutions in a fast-paced environment to ensure that every release and the overall product is as intended in the initial scope while also ascertaining the correct working operation of each system developed and deployed. Team responsibilities include hands-on functional testing, regression and system testing using scripts, tools and automated tests provided to the team.
An ideal candidate is an experienced Software QA Manager with a development and/or QA background who can direct the activities of a growing team. The successful candidate should be able to carefully document and understand project and software scope and use cases and apply QA process, practice and principles to software development and release processes. They should be able apply their experience with a variety of software QA tools to accomplish these processes, as well as to describe requirements for new scripts, tools and automation needed by their team.
This Quality Assurance Manager has focus on the customer and understands the importance of a fully functional product and also continuous quality improvement; they are able to develop and drive a high-level strategy as regard testing and software quality, as well as to take a hands-on approach to create steps to implementing that strategy. They are dedicated to building a thriving and high performing team.
- Manage and lead a team of QA Engineers to ensure the highest quality product delivery
- Fully ducument each software Scope and work directly with development team to test and confirm all features
- Define test strategy, tools and process for quality assurance of the product and software
- Provide technical guidance and leadership for QAEs
- Define, rollout, and enforce best practice processes in the areas of functional, system and regression testing using a combination of manual and automated testing
- Develop test strategies, test plans, and test schedules for new projects and software releases
- Oversee and report on the development, execution and results of test plans
- Participate in project planning and estimates
- Recruit, interview and hire new QA engineers
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
- Demonstrated ability to operate within short release cycles