We are looking for a Senior Full Stack developer to join our team. The Lead Full Stack Web Developer will be responsible for setting general development guidelines for other developers to ensure Product quality and Speed…
- Must have a working knowledge of GraphQL
- Must have a working knowledge of Vuejs
- Must have a good understanding of Git and GitHub.
- Provide leadership to software engineers by coaching and mentoring throughout end-to-end software development, maintenance, and lifecycle to achieve project goals using agile practices; promote team engagement and motivation.
- Provide recommendations to the leadership for resource needs, milestones and risks; ensure effective delegation, monitoring tasks, identifying risks and handling mitigation and critical issues.
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, reviews, estimations, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, burndown tracking, and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Own team processes and balance the relationships between the Technical Product Managers and the Product Owners.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology and to remove the impediments for the scrum team and ensure close collaboration with the development team
- Build and own a test and learn agenda for continuous improvement within the scrum teams and enforce quality processes.
How to apply
NOTE: This position requires that you do a test project in order to help us evaluate your skills. By joining our core team, you will be able to work on many customer projects, as well as our own products along with teams of highly skilled experts.
Use the Cats API that can be found at https://docs.thecatapi.com to build a web app that displays pictures of cats by breeds.
You are to use PHP (Laravel), GraphQL, and VueJs to accomplish this.
Push your finished application to a public Github repository. Then send the Github link to email@example.com.
For questions and clarifications regarding implementation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Insurance,
- Vision Insurance,
- Up to 10 days earned Vacation in the first year and Paid Holidays
- Other Company benefits as revised periodically
- Food, Internet, Power Allowance
- Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday