We are looking for a highly-skilled copywriter and digital marketing expert who will also function as a Marketing Lead for the Marketing department of the company.
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Great Leadership and Managerial skill
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
Marketing Lead Responsibilities:
As the Marketing Lead, You will help us create a roadmap and structure for implementing our marketing strategies.
- Develop and Implement our Product strategies for consistent lead generation
- Develop and Improve our website strategies to turn more website visitors into valuable leads and customers.
- Develop and Lead our Content marketing strategies to reach our target customers and influence their buying decisions.
- Develop and Lead our networking strategies to expand your reach, audience and influence through networking.
- Build a solid Paid advertising system and compaigns to drive high-quality leads from paid advertising campaigns.
- Build and improve a strong referral marketing system that rewards others for generating leads for us.
- Work with our Web and Graphic designe team and other personnels to execute all digital marketing assets creation.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content
- Product strategies: As a SaaS company, your product is your biggest lead generation asset – so use it.
- Website strategies: Turn more website visitors into valuable leads.
- Content marketing: Reach your target customers and influence their buying decisions.
- Networking: Expand your reach, audience and influence through networking.
- Paid advertising: Drive high-quality leads from paid advertising campaigns.
- Referral marketing: Rewards others for generating leads for you.
- Attractive Salary
- Up to 10 days earned Vacation in the first year and Paid Holidays
- Other Company benefits as revised periodically
- Job Type: Full-time